Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie question on M
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:12:02 EDT

In a message dated 5/26/00 9:30:50 AM, mimesis@btinternet.com writes:

>> Bob (hasn't botched a load yet) McEowen
>

>Now that IS asking for trouble!

Yeah, I know. I wondered about the Karma ramifications when I made that boast
but it's true. Besides, I always check the rewind knob . . . To tell you the
truth, I have more trouble loading my Nikons than I do the Leica (though not
much as I've been shooting Nikons for 20+ years). Am I the only one that
thinks the post M4 Leicas have a WONDERFUL loading system?  How much simpler
could you get? Now the M3, THAT's a little tougher -- but still not bad . . .

Bob (considers loading sorta basic) McEowen

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Newbie question on M)