Subject: [Leica] FS: Leitz enlargers
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:06:55 EDT

This probably is not a good time to post this as I'm going on vacation but
just to get the ball rolling if anyone is interested . . .

For sale -- two Leitz enlargers

Focomat Ia -- $125 + shipping -- what can I say, it's a Ia -- it's old, works
fine. No lens but it does have an extention tube that makes anybody else's
50mm work fine. Condition is what I'd call VG. It was in use about 15 years
ago. It's been in storage since then.

Focomat Ia/Ic -- $225 + shipping -- Yep, this is a Ic head mounted on a Ia
chassis. The hardware to allow the head to tilt seems like one-off machine
work. I bought it from a New York photographer (famous name which escapes me)
and the thing was shipped from the Time-Life building. I bought it with the
intention of setting up a home darkroom which I've decided against for the
time being (it's easier to use the one at work). I've never gotten around to
using it but it seems like it's a good unit. No lens.