Subject: [Leica] 35 mm summicrons/summarons/others
From: Franck Maubuisson <fmaubuis@club-internet.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 07:07:03 +0200

I've never been really pleased with my 1991 summicron:
    - it's definitely not sharp enough when used in good light
conditions.
    - f/11 and f/16 it's not really no good.
it's a nice lens to use wide open but for more common use, it's not the
best.

I wonder what I could do:
    - trade it for a summicron asph. (but that's expensive!)
    - look for an old 3,5/35mm summaron when there is enough light?

has anybody tried several of these lenses ?

thanks.

Replies: Reply from Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com> (Re: [Leica] 35 mm Summicron -- maximizing its sharpness)
Reply from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] 35 mm summicrons/summarons/others)