Subject: Re: [Leica] Portrait Lens: 90mm or 135mm?
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 19:00:55 -0700

I think I'm with B.D. on this.  I picked up a seldom used 135mm f4 just so I
would not feel unprepared if I only carry my M6, but for the most part I
prefer the 100 APO and 180 Summicron on my R8 for telephoto.  I am also
coming to prefer the 19 on the R8 with grid screen to the 21 ASPH on M6, not
because of image quality but accuracy of framing.  Leica should put
cross-hairs on the finder like the Hasselblad x-pan has on the 30mm finder.

Tom Schofield