Subject: Re: [Leica] noctilux vs. the cheap alternative
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 15:08:21 -0700

I'm afraid I am one of these people who has accumulated quite a
collection of 50mm lenses.

For Leica M, I have a Noctilux and DR Summicron.
For Nikon F, I have two 50mm 1:2, one 50mm 1:1.4, and a 55mm 1:2.8.
For M42, I have a 55mm 1:1.8
I have a 50mm for my Mamiya 6, but I guess that doesn't really count.

While Noctilux gets used more than the rest, I do choose according to
their characteristics.

50mm is my most favourite focal length for 35mm photography.

Ken Iisaka  <ken at iisaka dot org> http://www.iisaka.org
Still lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California