Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 08
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 23:24:08 +0200

My favorite would be: http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/alt8b.JPG. While it is
marred a bit by the guy not being sharp, he is engaged in an activity dear to my
heart and the expression on his face is priceless...

Nathan

rnkramer@mindspring.com wrote:

> And for all you fans of more normal happy snaps than I usually deliver, good
> news!  Check out the week 08 alternate page for some good clean All-American
> beer commercial fun involving good lookin' women and an eight foot snake!
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~rnkramer/8.html
>
> Bob Kramer
> Atlanta, GA

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman