Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide Projector & Screen
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 23:09:41 +0200

Shel,

A Leica Pradovit 300 or 600 will be just fine (avoid the 150), or  the
recently discontinued P2002 which is selling at bargain prices (relatively
speaking, after all we are talking Leica). Just like with cameras, the
most important thing is the lens. A Super Colorplan lens from Leica will
do wonders for the projected image.

Nathan

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> I'm starting to shoot more slides these days and my old Kodak Carousel
> projector  leaves a bit to be desired.  Any suggestions for a good
> quality projector and lens?  Perhaps one in which the slides can be
> stacked instead of loaded into trays.
>
> Also, any thoughts on screens?
>
> --
> Shel Belinkoff
> mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Slide Projector & Screen)