Subject: [Leica] RE: Projectors & Screens and LHSA camera numbers
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 07:48:35 -0400

Luggers,
    As I said about a week or two ago, the new Leica RT-m & RT-s projectors
with the new line of Pro lenses are excellent.
    A plain white wall would make a fine screen.
    As to the question of the number of LHSA black paint cameras..... LHSA
President Bill Rosauer posted a day or two ago, the total number was
expected to be 500 cameras.
    Also, Leica makes cameras in batches of 25 or 50. I think it is
reasonable to assume they would want to continue normal production while
they build these cameras? I do not know where in the production line the
serial number is added but certainly the LHSA cameras are made around
batches of "normal" M6TTLs.
     Lastly, aren't there more interesting subjects than a couple of
Millennium M6TTLs with thin paint jobs. Send the offending cameras back!!!!
Happy Snapping,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.