Subject: [Leica] Holy Wars Redux: Leica vs. Zeiss
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:34:26 -0400

john costo wrote

> Almost went back to the Olympus OM4 (which I owned prior
>to the Leica R). I think both the Leica lenses and the Olympus Zuiko
>lenses are superior (sharpness, contrast, bokeh) to the Zeiss.

I like the Olympus. It seems to be more Leica like than the R system!
(weight and aperture ring position for example)

>When I was somewhere down in Bryce Canyon recently.

I'm jealous. Bryce canyon is the most beautiful place I've seen. Welcome to
the list
cheers Frank

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Holy Wars Redux: Leica vs. Zeiss)