Subject: Re: [Leica] life after N**** and C****
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:33:07 EDT

It is I, ( now get that lamp out of my face), yes I went over to the dreaded
Kodachrome list. I know now what I did was wrong, and I won't blame you if I
am banished, or flamed unmercifully.

Let me explain in my own words. You see I was reading something that Erwin
wrote about Kodachrome, and bought a half dozen rolls. Then I read something
about a Kodachrome list, so I did it. Yep I signed up for it. At first it
seemed so easy. And for the first week or so... I thought I got away with it.

There were no posts!!!!

Then this morning, I signed on to my computer, and there was my first
Kodachrome post. It was someone I knew, and I responded. I even said that I
shot my first roll of Kodachrome in 20 years. I even used the dreaded terms
E6, and E100.
Well, then I ran right into Mr. Scarpitti who let me have it. Right between
the eyes. With all the N**** and theC**** he could muster. He even threw in a
Velvomaniac or two for good measure.

I am indeed sorry, and beg  your forgiveness for what I have done.
And I never even touched a N*** or a C****
Once a loyal LUGGER
Bruce Bowman
Killingworth CT

And you thought this list was brutal, Stay home folks:)

M. Scarpitti wrote
Someone on the list has admitted to seeing the light
(ahem!) and being rescued from the land of the
brainwashed N**** and C**** users to the land of the
living. So refreshing....

Someone else has taken up Kodachrome after 20 years in
the desert. How very, very, interesting. Could it be
that perhaps, after all, I did reach some of you?