Subject: Re: [Leica] Advertures with the R8
From: ls@influxpoint.com
Date: 1 Jun 2000 10:23:36 -0700

>I had  the 100 APO at one time and loved it.  However >the 80/1.4 works for
>me.  I once shot the same pic with the 100 and the 80 >and found very little
>difference between them (non-macro) plus two more >stops.

I guess the 100 has taken some light off of the 80, generally.   With few exceptions, I've used mostly 2.8 - R that is!. Refreshing I'm sure, to shoot with that 80 summilux. Those who like it - really like it, like that 75.
  "But the Noctilux? Obviously that thing has no character and is a common boring lens."

well that's hard to type! Worst thing ever said on the LUG! What if someone should think I am serious and extract that and quote me? I would then attach it to the end of all me messages.
- -levi