Subject: [Leica] Johnny's "Jerusalem" project
From: "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 16:05:46 -0500

Johnny,
 I like your color work.   You should continue to post more of it.  The
pictures in box 3 of the rose and wall, the N. 8. sign, the leaf shadow on
brick wall and the wildflowers on top of the brick wall are the kinds of
images that I really enjoy. They give a snippet of life from your
surroundings.  Also in box2 the fourth one in the tree series and the
reflections shot.  In box 1 I found the cows, the utility pole and the
driveway shot  to my liking. ( As you might guess I looked at the boxes in
reverse order).
    Many of the other images will undoubtedly be important to you when you
are far removed from the everyday ability to see these locales.  From this
side of the pond you will cherish these photos even more.  Keep up the good
work.
Tom Furlotte
Memphis, Tennessee