Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL Info
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:27:07 -0700

The series VII is about a 48mm.  There are various step up rings.  My
experience with the 28mm Elmarit R is that a 48-49mm step up produced
vignetting, but a 48-55 worked fine.  If you desire, I have some Series VII
filters and stepping rings I could sell you, including the Circular
Polarizer that turns in the lens hood.

Tom Schofield