Subject: Re: [Leica] A palate cleanser...
From: "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:38:15 -0700

Thanks for the note Ted.

I certainly don't want to discount any of Johnny's abilities to capture
these images.  It has been quite a few years since I have been in London and
these shots are enough to motivate me to pack my bags tonight.  Here in
central North Carolina we have to wait for special events to draw the
characters out.  Seems like a weekly event in London.  When I get into
shooting situations like this I seem to have "out of body" experiences with
only contacts being my eyes and camera lens.   One weekend of this and I
would be in the darkroom for a year!

I think it would be marvelous to compare your images of 40 years ago with
those of today.  Dig'em out for us to enjoy Ted.

Thanks again for the note.

Bob

Message from "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] A palate cleanser...)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] A palate cleanser...)