Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex Lenses
From: AppleMac97@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 01:16:05 EDT

Hi Nathan!

That's good advice!  I will shoot a roll of slide film first to test the
camera and the lens.  I am sure it won't require CLA anytime soon!
Unfortunately (!) I am leaving town on Thursday for a 3500-mile 8-day trip to
Yellowstone National Park.  I will receive shipment of the camera and lens
only after I get back.  During the trip I will be using my M6 TTL and the
35mm Summicron ASPH.  I am going to miss the SL/60mm!

Best regards.

Muhammad Chishty

Muhammad R.K. Chishty, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Finance