Subject: Re: [Leica] 800 speed film
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 08:58:58 -0400

I've just finished my fourth roll of the new Supra 400, and I'll echo
your praise on its behalf as well.  Terrific colours - good but not
excessive saturation, apparently accurate skin tones, very sharp and
very low grain.  It's already become my standard  film.

I'm looking forward to trying some 800 soon.  I think Kodak has hit a
home run with these films.

Paul Chefurka

Message from "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com> ([Leica] 800 speed film)