Subject: [Leica] The Grave of Oskar Barnak and other tidbits
From: john costo <mahler@lvcm.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 18:18:12 -0700

Well, some people visit the grave of Jim Morrison (of "The Doors" fame)
in Paris. Who's given happiness to more people: Morrisson or Barnak?

As for people who want their black-paint M6s to brass and fade: get a
life! And for those who are buying them to simply stash them and sell
them 40 years on, I say: I think I've made more money in the stock
market. I'd still rather buy 100 shares of Microsoft than a black-paint
M6.

And finally, don't mention that lunatic Charlton Heston on this list. He
and his NRA gumballs are responsible for more death in the USA than
anyone or anything else. Just my opinion, of course......

    JC