Subject: RE: [Leica] The Grave of Oskar Barnak, Oscar The Grouch, Oscar Meyer, and other tidbits
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:44:20 -0400

I love it! Someone who is defending the "meaningfulness" of visiting the
grave of Oskar Barnak is telling those who want to collect Black-paint M6s
to "get a life?" Hey guys, read what you've written before punching
send....:-)

And, by the way, not that Jim Morrison makes my day, but he was and still is
FAR FAR FAR better known, and has "sold more units" than any Oskar - or
Oscar - other than Meyer and Grouch!