Subject: RE: [Leica] bag & Heavy Leica!?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:50:02 -0400

Yah....unless you're really going to use them, leave the tripod, flash and
misc at your hotel and carry the two bodies and four lenses...hey, for that
matter, leave the 50 at the hotel as well...and get a lighter bag...I just
acquired a Tenba something or other that's the momentary answer to my bag
dreams....very light weight, non-camera bag looking (the Tenba label is
easilly removed)- lots of zippers and pockets, conforms to the body, has a
zipper that allows the entire thing to expand by about two inches...put a
neoprene weight--reducing strap on it and away you go...

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] bag & Heavy Leica!?)