Subject: Re: [Leica] Tell Me About This Lens and Charlton Heston
From: Sonnar502@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:41:41 EDT

Well, Buzz, all I can say is i nearly had a stroke when I picked up my used
12585 for something like $49 + I think $15 for the used hood that fits it.
I'll definitely have to bring along some Epinephrine when I ask 'em at the
counter about the price of a new one.  HAven't been to a show in a while so
this sounds like a perfect excuse to go.....

Scott