Subject: Re: [Leica] lighten up
From: Sonnar502@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 17:37:17 EDT

Buzz

Golly!  You've done it again, Buzz!  This is exactly what I do.  Well,
almost: for me, it's usually the Tele and one of the 50's, one or the other
in a jacket pocket with good film on one side, exposed on the other.  On RARE
occasions (like when it's too hot at a Crew Regatta in Sacramento to wear a
jacket) I might even clip one of those padded drawstring pouches on my pants,
with the string wound every which way through the loops.  Not the most
secure, but....

Of late, though, I have been trying to take my own advice that I give to
those ffew who ask me how to improve their pix: I force myself to use one
lens.  Make myself see in that focal lenth.  I'm even driving myself to keep
the same lens on for a few months.  That way it drives home to point.  Except
when I'm actually doing work for/with someone/something, I mostly take the
pics for "me" and so am not constrained by having to keep the client happy.
And never again will I do a wedding!!!  It went OK, but......

Scott