Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #158
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:14:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/00 7:08:45 AM, owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
writes:

<< Hi all.  I may trade some equipment for the Canon LTM 35/3.2 (chrome, I
believe, but I'm not sure).  Anyone have experience of this lens?  >>

The Canon Serenar 35/3.2 is a very old lens dating back to the early 50s. It
was originally fitted to the LTM Canon IIa. A similar but significantly
better lens is the slightly later Canon 35/2.8. It rivals the 35mm Summaron
in quality. If you trade for the Canon 3.2, don't pay more than $100 or its
trade equivalent. Of course if you are  collector and you need it to fill out
a set, all bets are off.

LarryZ