Subject: [Leica] actually Hasselblad FS
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 00:43:47 -0600

Hello, no Leica for sale today, but lots of Zeiss!

Distagon 50/4C chrome Ex++ Just CLA'd by John Van Stelton. Has bubble
but no hood.

Planar 80/2.8CF T* with hood. Ex+ glass + shutter fine. Ex+

Sonnar 150/5CF T* blemish in coating, JVS says it can simply be polished
and recoated but it didn't affect my photos so I didn't bother. No
hood. Ex (used but nice) otherwise.

500c really clean, updated with current RWC and WLF. Was going to have
it CLA'd and have a bright viewscreen installed but got sidetracked.
Useable as is but am told the foam behind the mirror's gone. Tripod
socket shows fair amount of use, cosmetics Ex+++ otherwise.

2000FC/M black. New style WLF, Beattie Intenscreen w/grid. I like
it because it takes all common Hasselblad lenses, has gliding mirror
system, can do
double-exposures and has instant-return mirror. Can use either lens or
focal plane shutters. Surprisingly, no brassing Ex+.

No film magazines are included.

For now I want to sell as a set--$3000 for the works and I can set up
credit card payment via PayPlace, PayPal or whatever. Cash and money
orders are always good too. Will consider taking in Tri-Elmar, 35/2
Summicron-M Asph or Canham 45DLC in trade.

Jeff Segawa
Boulder, Colorado

Replies: Reply from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> ([Leica] FS: Summicron-C 40/2.0 Black Wetzlar Excellent)