Subject: [Leica] Leica Personalities
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:50:06 -0700

If you all haven't visited the MSN Leica user site lately, you might want to
do so.  The esteemed Mark Davison has posted pictures of Martin Howard, Mark
Rabiner and Mark Rabiner and his lovely spouse. It's nice to be able to place
a face with some of our frequent posters.

Shucks, maybe I'll put my picture up next --- right after I lose 60 pounds and
my Mohawk haircut grows out....nah....

Bill (my barber was trained at Corcoran) Larsen