Subject: [Leica] my leica shots
From: kyle cassidy <cassidy@hector.asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 100 10:38:09 -0400 (EDT)

>Here's the link of my Leica and non-Leica shots:

>http://rainbow.uchicago.edu/~mshen

>Any comment (positive/negative/neutral) is welcomed. :)

>Min-yi Shen

good to see someone shooting.

Nicely done, though I'd cut it back to about four or five images.
i particularly like the intimacy of tnfsh.jpg, and piano1.jpg. they
show that you're thinking while you're shooting and there is a "you
are there" quality to it. taipei91.jpg i also like, but some of that
might be because i can't read the graffiti, i'm not sure if it would
work for me if it was written in english. your shots of the kids
are good, you probalby should have spent more time with them,
looks like something good was bound to happen there. some of the shots
fall flat and i'm not sure what prompted you to fire the shutter at that
moment (greenwood.jpg for example) but that's not a mortal sin and nothing
that can't be fixed by tighter editing of your portfolio.

kc

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker