Subject: Re: [Leica] stuck 50
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:43:44 -0700

You probably hit it against something.  I dropped a 28mm Elmarit M, and the
focusing became very hard to turn.  I persisted and it has lightened up to
the original.  Slides look fine.  I think this is the downside to the
lightweight aluminum exterior design, as opposed to the older design of
brass on the exterior.

Tom