Subject: [Leica] Re: Disagreement With B.D. Over Bags
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 08:46:17 -0700 (PDT)

Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org> wrote:

> I propose that packing any more than three lenses at a time will
> actually reduce your photographic ability rather than increase it.

If the converse is true, I'm one of the best photographers on this
list.  I'm "stuck" without a choice...a 35 'cron.  I can't afford
anything else at this point.  :)

I just got a Lowepro "photo pocket."  It's a fancy term for a fanny
pack, but it's just slightly larger than most without being
overbearing.  It'll easily fit my M6 + 35 ASPH (with hood, of course)
and Minolta Flashmeter IV.  If I ditch the meter, there's enough room
left over to toss in half a dozen rolls of film, and still lose the
lens cap in the mess.  Cost?  $17 from B&H.

This pack also has the advantage of having substantial padding when
worn around *my* waist.  :)