Subject: [Leica] Oppinions on Leicaflex + SL + SL2
From: Richard Urmonas <rurmonas@ieee.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:41:24 +0930

I am looking for a SLR with manual settings etc.  The Leicaflex or the SL or
SL2 seem to fit this requirement and also appear to be reasonably priced.  At
the moment I would be leaning towards the Leicaflex (original) due to the
mirror lockup.  TTL metering is not overly important as I am used to a manual
meter.  Main uses would be for long lenses and closeup (but not macro) work.

Has anyone used these cameras and be able to offer opinions on which is best,
reliability issues, what I should check when buying etc. etc.

Richard.

Richard Urmonas
rurmonas@ieee.org

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Oppinions on Leicaflex + SL + SL2)