Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw Ups 'r Us.
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:25:16 -0700

Ted,

Yeah. It feels better now.
I still should have called them art...
I can see the reviews now:

"Some aspects of Mike's hospital work remind us of
Ted Grant ('s rejects). The black borders around the prints contain
subtle echoes of the work of several other master photographers. The
portions with an image, however, were usually not so compelling."

Mike (can screw up with the best of them) Quinn