Subject: Re: [Leica] Rodinal and 100 Speed Films
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:05:46 -0700

I guess that wasn't very clear. Sorry.

The amounts below are for 500cc of developer. You just get 500 cc of
distilled water, add 10 cc of (undiluted) Rodinal and a 20cc scoop of sodium
sulfite crystals. Mix, wait a bit, and use.

1:50 refers to the Rodinal dilution after it is mixed up, not before.
The sodium sulfite I used was solid crystals in a jar from Kodak.

Mike