Subject: Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:29:48 -0400

Duane: From one pro shooter to another, your comments make more sense than just
about anything that I've heard in a long time. Would really be   nice if the
comments on this board could be kept in a more constructive light. Now I've done
it this will start another bashing thread of some type. Anyway thanks for making
good sense.
Cheers Wilber GFE OAO2