Subject: Re: [Leica] stroboframe question
From: Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:52:53 -0400

Check with the strobo frame company. They make several different anti twist
plates for different cameras. One should work with the leica. Or it would be
a simple matter for a good machinist to fab one that screws to the bracket
with four little pins that would hold your camera and prevent it from
twisting. You  could also check the plate that nikon made for the MD4 motor
for the F3, as it centered the tripod hole for this camera and it would be
easy to modify.
Cheers Wilber GFE OAO2