Subject: RE: [Leica] Sell or part exchange?
From: "Jay Coleman" <jcoleman@interport.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:14:50 -0700

Neil:

You can always get more if you sell it yourself; if you can sell it.  The
dealer is giving you some amount which is a fraction of what he thinks he
can sell the lens for (2/3 is not unusual); he leaves room for his profit.
What you do is up to you:  it is more convenient and sure to take what the
dealer offers but if you go through the trouble of selling it yourself, and
you are able to sell it, you will probably get more money.

Check Shutterbug for selling prices on the used 28.

Jay Coleman