Subject: [Leica] 'The Leica Way' by Matheson
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:27:39 +0100

I have just acquired a copy of 'The leica Way' by Andrew Matheson published
by Focal Press in June 1968 (8th edition).   What a great guide to the Leica
screw and bayonet rangefinder systems this book is, covering every
conceivable thing up to the M4.   It also has a section on the Leicaflex
(first model).   It is so comprehensive I would recommend it to anyone with
these systems, and is available second-hand for around £6($10).

Gerry