Subject: [Leica] stroboframe question
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:48:09 -0400

I use a Stroboframe quickflip 35 to mount my Quantum Q2 flash on my M4-P
(yes, a flash. Ha!). The frame works fine, but the way the camera with
it's offset tripod mount keeps rotating on the frame mounting bar is
irritating. Does anybody know of an inexpensive solution? What I am
thinking of is some kind of clip or something mounted on the bar which
would stop the camera from rotating.

Thanks,

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net> (Re: [Leica] stroboframe question)