Subject: RE: [Leica] lest anyone think otherwise
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:56:43 -0400

I'll third and fourth the point that both Bob and Doug made...equipment can
be a spark to rekindle a flame, or a flame to inspire photo exploration. By
the same token, at one point in my photo life, when  I was doing nothing
more than taking photos of the kids a few times a year, I looked at my M4p
and said, 'this is ridiculous. Why do I have so much money tied up in this
kind of equipment if I'm just going to take snap shots?' So I sold it and
got an Olympus IS-3...A number of years later, when I again got really
serious about photography, I came back to Leica M....and it makes a
difference...

B. D.
http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com
A Day In Our Life...
Documentary Photography
of American Families

P. S.

Hey, Bernard, have you ever been in an American hospital, much less tried to
take photos in one? If you had, you wouldn't be making such foolish,
uninformed comments about what kind of equipment is or isn't necessary when
shooting in one.