Subject: [Leica] Re: it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:09:39 -0700

At 02:23 PM 6/13/00 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:

>Excuse' moi?   Bernard,  have you ever been in a heart surgery recovery
>room at 2 a.m.?  Like that's in the middle of the "dark time," you know
>......   night!
>
>Now lets  take your post one line at a time so there wont be any
>confusion in what I'm saying!
>
><<<<<<<I can't believe how you would need a nocti in a hospital. Isn't
>that people's
>> workplace? <<<<<<<<<
>
>Yes it is. Lots of people work there. Day and " Night! "
><snip>
>ted

Aaahhh yes, Ted. There are a lot of folks (folks #1) who like to tell a lot
of other folks (folks #2) how they should have done their work. Even if
folks #1 haven't a clue and folks #2 are award winning professionals who
know e-x-a-c-t-l-y what they are talking about.

It is ironic.

And as you said to me recently, don't waste your time and energy defending
something that we "ALL" already know who is correct. And as you know, some
folks (folks #1) don't want their pre-conceived notions confused by facts.

Jim

Message from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!)
Message from Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru> (Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!)