Subject: [Leica] Brief parting, much sorrow.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:05:00 -0600

Well I have to disappear for a day or so while I accompany my wife during
her foot surgery and recovery. My apologies if I have left any threads
dangling, I will catch up when I get back. Now do not panic, I will be back
in time to post the Weekly Housekeeping Messages that you all have come to
depend on...dare I say love? Oh and in case it comes up while I am away:

No UVa filter unless you are IN the ocean.

The Leica-users motto should be:
Shoot first, ask questions about lens hoods later.
or
Bag photos, not cameras!

Stay tuned for the latest adventures of Li - TTL - e Camera in the Frozen
North.

Finally I love both Bernards!

Cheers

John Collier