Subject: RE: [Leica] Light in the Delivery Room
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:49:58 -0400

No kidding.
Now, does anyone want to rethink their position on what is or isn't
democratic, and just what should or shouldn't be put up with on this list?
(And I understand that Brian is the only one with the Ultimate Power).

B. D.

Who is neither amused by, nor in any way related to, "Bernard."

Replies: Reply from Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru> (Re: [Leica] Light in the Delivery Room)
Reply from "Sandy Carter" <sc-photo@home.com> ([Leica] Your Favorite Photo...)