Subject: RE: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:34:31 -0400

Depends on when, where, doctor and patient - and nurses. I know that in the
labor and delivery room I took a few shots using bounce....but I didn't want
the look, so it wasn't really an issue...On-camera-in-the-eyes would
probably NOT be appreciated..:-)

B. D.
http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com
A Day In Our Life...