Subject: [Leica] Light in the delivery room - no light on the LUG
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:44:03 +0200

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:49:58 -0400
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: [Leica] Light in the Delivery Room
No kidding.
Now, does anyone want to rethink their position on what is or isn't
democratic, and just what should or shouldn't be put up with on this list?
(And I understand that Brian is the only one with the Ultimate Power).

B. D.

Who is neither amused by, nor in any way related to, "Bernard."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remember at school the history teacher, a certain Mr. Stunt, picked on
one boy every year to treat as the class whipping dog. This was not good,
but what was worse was the way everyone else in the class joined in giving
the chosen child a hard time. His year was hell.
Not that I thought about it when subscribing, but I would have hoped not to
encounter this kind of pack behaviour on the LUG.
On the other hand, Bernard is evidently a big boy who can look after himself.
When you've all finished congratulating each other on disliking him maybe
you can start contributing something worth reading to this forum. And
before you start telling me who to filter - I get the digest.
No smiley faces.
Rob.

Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36