Subject: [Leica] Flash bracket
From: "Philip Kokoczka" <philip63@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:34:17 PDT

Yup-the subject was correct. As anti-Leica as it may seem, I need to use a
flash for some wedding photos comming up. Because of the off-center tripod
mounting hole on the Leicas, they don't mount on flash brackets very well.
What is your experience with flash brackets? Which work well for the LUG
members? (I need one which will "flip" so to keep the flash directly above
the lens with both horizontal and vertical shots).
Thanks,
Phil