Subject: Re: [Leica] Flash bracket
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:17:05 -0600

The "Stroboform" (sp?) bracket is nice if a little massive for a M camera. I
use it with my Sunpak 120J and am very happy with the results and ease of
use. Of course one should carry the assembly by the bracket handle not the
camera.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Flash bracket)