Subject: RE: [Leica] I Love EBay
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:31:49 -0400

Yet another example of how truly bizarre the Ebay phenomenon truly is.
People somehow believe that because it is an "auction," anything they
purchase there is a bargin...Pretty wild...So, Ken, why don't you place a
wholesale order for a dozen of the same tripods, and offer them to the
Ebidiots at the rate of maybe one each week - you'll make a bigger profit
than most dealers...:-)

B. D.