Subject: RE: [Leica] f/8 and be there
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:41:27 -0400

"Those guys" also used Speed Graphics and other impossible equipment in
combat....Particular the military photographers...It's pretty amazing to
even contemplate as the EOS1V bangs away at something like 8-10 frames per
second with its autofocus zooms....or, for that matter, the M silently
records the scene and the photographer can disappear into the
background...Makes even a Rollei seem like a real klunker, and the camera
still is NO klunker....

B.orn too late thank Mom and D.ad to have to use a Speed Graphic, but used
my Dad's 2.8 Rollei with prism and trigger grip on my first summer photog
job.....TWTD...