Subject: Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 06:19:54 +0000

>>>My two children were born in Tampa, FL (1989) and Princeton, NJ (1994)
>respectively. At neither hospital were there any restrictions on still
>photography, including the use of flash.<<
>
>I've been in two delivery room's (I have two sons). Neither seemed very
>restrictive. Heck! There was a television in the delivery room during the
>birth of my second son, in '87. My wife was kind enough to go into labor
>late in the morning, and things progressed quickly. It was the first week
>in October, baseball playoffs.
>
>My wife was just finishing a contraction when the doctor came in and asked
>how things were going. I immediately replied, "Blue Jays are up by two in
>the top of the fifth". The doctor looked over his shoulder, saw the TV and
>looked back at me with a surprised look.
>
>My wife still hasn't forgiven me for that one.
>
>Dave

I am in the delivery room business and has seen husbands of all sorts and
sundry over the years. There are those who are so carried away
photographing the birth and the baby that they fail to see that their
spouses' anatomy is also recorded on film for the photo-finisher to study.
Obviously they also cannot effectively encourage their wives to push and
take pictures at the same time.

Dan K.
- ---
"The best way to conquer your enemy is to make him your friend."
                                           - Abraham Lincoln.
===