Subject: Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:41:47 -0700

Dan

>>I am in the delivery room business and has seen husbands of all sorts and
sundry over the years. There are those who are so carried away
photographing the birth and the baby that they fail to see that their
spouses' anatomy is also recorded on film<<

My wife asked that I not take photographs in the delivery room. I took lots
of pictures a few hours after delivery. But not during. My wife is as
gorgeous as the day I met her 25-years ago. And she comes across great on
film. But one of the things I've learned is that there are times she likes
to be photographed, and there are times she doesn't. I've developed a sixth
sense about that. When I worked for J. Walter Thompson in the late 70's, I
photographed supermodels, including Cheryl Tiegs and Christy Brinkley. But
my wife has been, and always will be, my favorite model.

Dave