Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Advise?
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:43:29 -0700

Works fine.  As far as image degradation, just don't do any comparative MTF
studies, and you may never notice the difference!  I use them together
regularly with excellent results.  Some say that the improvement in the APO
can be seen in the corners at full aperture.  I haven't noticed any
problems.

Tom Schofield