Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Advise?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:50:34 -0700

Arthur Leyenberger wrote:

> So what happens if I use the 2x R extender on my R APO
> 100 Macro instead of the suggested APO 2X Extender?

Arthur,
> Image degradation? Am I gonna break something?>>>>>>>>

Neither, unless you're a major picky photographer with a huge magnifying
glass and even then you'll be hard pressed to see anything.  Unless, you
have both extenders to use one after the other to have immediate
comparison are you going to be able to tell which is which!

Been there, done it.
ted