Subject: Re: [Leica] fs friday 6-16-00
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:35:48 -0400

I've been off-LUG for a few months now, but I just saw the notice from Rich
at Photovilla indicating that Leica has discontinued the Tri-Elmar! I
looked through the archives but found no prior thread on this matter.
What's up? If this has already been covered, please accept my apologies.
Thanks.///Dick Baznik
_______

Replies: Reply from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] fs friday 6-16-00)